Here you can practice converting volumes between the English and metric systems
to help develop your math skills and you understanding of both systems. The solutions presented on this page utilize a very limited set of conversion factors: 1qt=32oz;1gal=4qts;1.00qt=946mL; 1L=1000mL.
- To begin-press "New Conversion" and a conversion will appear to the right of the button.
- Put the correct value into the answer cell and press "Check Answer."
- The results on the problem and a running total will appear in the second table.
- If you get a problem "incorrect", you should redo it and recheck your
- If you miss a problem three times, pressing the "Show Answer" button will cause a complete solution to appear.