This is a drill and practice page involving converting distance measures between
the English (inches, feet and yards) and metric (mm,cm,meters,km). It is intended to
help with both your math skill and your understanding of the metric system.The solutions presented on this page utilize a very limited set of conversion factors and a single "bridge" between the metric and English systems(1.00inch=2.54cm). Thus, the solution described is not the only one possible, by any means.
- To begin-press "New Conversion" and a conversion will appear to the right of the button.
- Put the correct value into the answer cell and press "Check Answer."
- The results on the problem and a running total will appear in the second table.
- If you get a problem "incorrect", you should redo it and recheck your
- If you miss a problem three times, pressing the "Show Answer" button will cause a complete solution to appear.