This page is an exercise in converting densities expressed in the metric system.
It is not really an exercise in density, but rather drill and practice so that
you can become familiar with using the metric system. To practice:
- Press New Problem-a density conversion will appear
- In the answer cell, enter the value which the density would have when expressed in the desired units
and press "Check Answer."
- Results are shown in the table.
- If your answer is incorrect, you should redo it and recheck your new answer.
- Scientific notation is represented using the "e" notation. Thus,
2.3*103 will be shown by 2.3e3. You may use this in submitting your
- If you miss a problem three times, pressing the "Show Answer" button will cause a complete solution to appear.