Downloading the Lecture Help Files
This is the page for downloading the newer Lecture Help pages with complete solutions. Before you download, please read the following:
Click here to download
- To download the file, click on the link at the bottom of this page and save the file to your computer.
- The files are provided as a single zip file. You will need an unzipping utility to unzip and use them. If you don't have one, follow this link to download winzip.
- These pages require a least Internet Explorer 5 or Netscape 4.x. If you have an older browser, the files will not function properly.
- Once you have downloaded the file, simply unzip it into the directory you choose.
- The files will run as stand alones, locally. They do not need to be placed on a web server, but can simply be installed on a local computer.
- Once the installation is complete, the top file is "lechelpcs.html". If the files are on a server, the link should point to this file. If they're being used locally, just open this file directly.
- The distribution of this material is subject to the copyright restrictions given elsewhere. Feel free to redistribute the file as needed. If you want to redistribute less than the full set of files, you're welcomed to do so. You should contact me directly so that I can tell which supporting files must be contained in such a distribution.
- Modification such as changing the text references or inserting comments is very straighforward and welcomed. Instructors should feel free to modify the reference files to suit their needs. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
- Feedback is greatly appreciated.